This book features a wide spectrum of the latest computer science research relating to cyber warfare, including military and policy dimensions. It is the first book to explore the scientific foundation of cyber warfare and features research from the areas of artificial intelligence, game theory, programming languages, graph theory and more. The high-level approach and emphasis on scientific rigor ...
Series: Advances in Information Security (Book 56)
Paperback: 321 pages
Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015 edition (November 18, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 7134589
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Cyber Warfare: Building the Scientific Foundation (Advances in Information Security) pdf
- Download Cyber Warfare: Building the Scientific Foundation (Advances in Information Security) pdf
- Cyber Warfare: Building the Scientific Foundation (Advances in Information Security) text
- 3319360078 pdf
- Download Sushil Jajodia epub
- Download Sushil Jajodia books
- Download Computers and Technology pdf ebooks
The problem with this purchase is that this book has the correct cover and title page but the rest o...
I have loved this baby book. It goes up to 5 years of age and has precious pictures, questions, pla...